- Our outdoor dog and two barn cats have become permanent residents in our basement. I hope someday it's warm enough for them to be outside full time again.
- I am starting to think about our garden, and what I want to plant this year. Every year we try a new vegetable to help us eat new things. I have been buying beets lately, and I think those will be our new garden veg.
- Words I never thought I would say. "Hold the milk, I need to get pickles out of my pocket"! In my defense, we had been out to eat and had pickles left on our plates (neither of us eat pickles). I wondered if the chickens would eat them, so I brought them home.
- I finally went in for testing on my allergies, the tests revealed several mild allergies. The most interesting result I got back was that I have a sensitivity to egg whites,
but better to be "sensitive to" than "allergic to", right?
- Super excited for my blogger friend Mandy today. She made the announcement that she has been to Food Network! How cool is that?! I am so excited to see how this adventure goes for her. If you have been following my blog long, you know that I love love love her cooking!
If you don't know Mandy, check her out at here!